Timbersector.com is a business division of Aletrop EOS, a European company with more than 10 years of experience improving the forest sector. We are based in Santiago de Compostela, Spain. The company is owned entirely by its employees, unconflicted therefore by not having any external stakeholder interests.
As an independent research provider, we are dedicated to furnishing our customers with the best and most balanced research available. We capitalize on our niche expertise. Use of our research doesn’t trigger any inducement risk. Our pricing schemes are transparent.
Compliant with MiFID II
You can continue to receive Our Research under MiFID II. Our independent research information services are paid directly by subscription or on a consultancy basis. These cannot be considered an inducement as we do not provide anything else to our clients.
- We do not have a brokerage business or offer Execution/Trading Services
- Analysts bonuses, if any, are discretionary and Ebitda based.
Code of Ethics and Standards
Every analyst and employee of Aletrop must:
- Act with integrity, competence, diligence, respect and in an ethical manner with the public, clients, prospective clients, employers, employees, colleagues in the investment profession, and other participants in the global capital markets.
- Place the integrity of the investment profession and the interests of clients above their own personal interests.
- Use reasonable care and exercise independent professional judgment when conducting investment analysis, making investment recommendations, taking investment actions, and engaging in other professional activities.
- Practice and encourage others to practice in a professional and ethical manner that will reflect credit on themselves and the profession.
- Promote the integrity and viability of the global capital markets for the ultimate benefit of society.
- Maintain and improve their professional competence and strive to maintain and improve the competence of other investment professionals.