Can I be invoiced for my order and pay later?
Yes. Simply select "Pay By Invoice" at checkout. New customers (those without a prior billing history) will be kindly asked to remit payment prior to the reports being delivered.
Can I share a report?
Yes, you may share the report with colleagues within your company. You are prohibited from sharing our reports with any third parties without prior written consent from timbersector.com - Aletrop.
How can I use the information obtained from the reports?
You can copy the report or its extracts into new files and distribute to other users at your company and otherwise use the report for internal business purposes only. Where you use any information contained in the report, you must ensure it is clearly attributed to "timbersector.com - Aletrop". For example:
"The [chart/graph/table/information] was obtained from [name of Report - Date], a product of timbersector.com - Aletrop."
You are prohibited from sharing our reports with any third parties without prior written consent from timbersector.com - Aletrop.
Who should I contact if I have a question?
Contact our customer service team with any queries about a report or an order.
Phone: +34 981 936 921
How will I receive my report?
After you buy a report, you'll receive an email with a link to download the report and any related data files.
What format(s) do the reports come in?
You'll receive your report(s) as a PDF and all related data as Excel files.
When will I receive my order?
You will receive an email with a link to download the report and any related data files after payment confirmation (within 6 hours). Please note that we are available from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm (GMT/UTC). If you pay by wire transfer, it may take a few days for funds to clear and for your report to be delivered.
To ensure your digital download reaches your email and not your spam or trash folder, please whitelist our email address domain, @timbersector.com. You can check with your email service to find out how to whitelist.
What is your return policy?
We assess requests on a case-by-case basis.
Can I talk to the analyst who wrote the report?
Yes. This option is available to customers as an additional fee service. View more detail on our services & pricing.
Can I pay for this report in another currency?
Yes. Our site shows prices in Euros (EUR). We also accept payments in the following currencies:
- US dollars (USD)
- Japanese yen (JPY)
- British Pounds (GBP)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- Singapore dollars (SGD)
- Australian dollars (AUD)
- Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Danish Krone (DKK)
- Norwegian Krone (NOK)
- Mexican Peso (MXN)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
What methods of payment do you accept?
For your convenience, we offer a number of payment methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
- Wire transfer.
Note: if you pay by wire transfer, it may take a few days for funds to clear and for your report to be delivered.
Is the payment process secure?
Yes. We're committed to making your digital purchases secure, and we take special steps to ensure that you and your credit card are safe. There's no risk of your personal data or credit card information being stolen. Using your credit card on our site is safe, and because we don't store credit card numbers, there's no chance of unauthorised access or stolen card information.
Is tax added to my order?
We add all applicable taxes to the orders depending on where you are located.
European Union (EU) customers:
- Spain - VAT (IVA) will be charged to all customers located in Spain.
- European Union outside Spain - if a customer provides a valid VAT number, then VAT will not be applied to the invoice and instead it is the customer's obligation to account for VAT under the reverse charge mechanism. Where the customer does not provide a valid VAT reference number, we are currently required to charge VAT at the rate of the specific EU Member country.
Note: all EU VAT numbers must be deemed valid by the EU VIES VAT checker.
- South Africa - we are required to charge South African VAT at a rate of 14% to customers.
- Switzerland and Liechtenstein - we are required to charge Swiss VAT at a rate of 8% to all services supplied for all customers (both B2B and B2C) in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- Norway - we are required to charge Norwegian VAT at a rate of 25% unless a valid Norwegian VAT number is added by the customer at time of purchase. Any customers who don't add their VAT number will be treated as a private individual and VAT will be added accordingly.
Please contact your corporate accounting department or local tax professional for more information about these taxes or to verify your VAT number. Tax amount may vary by country and are subject to change.